Registration has never been this easy for our Globelister partners. Below are the steps for your reference. Click the image to resize.
1. Go to www.globelister.com. Look for, Login/Register. Click “Register here!”
2. You will be asked to enter your “email address” and your preferred “username” for your Globelister account.
3. Notification stating that an “email with a generated password was sent” to your email address will appear.
4. You will receive an email with auto-generated password and username shortly after your registration. If you haven’t receive an email confirmation in your inbox folder, kindly check your ‘Spam’ or ‘Junk’ folder.
5. Use the username and password to log in the Globelister website.
6. Once logged in, you will be redirected to your personal profile.
7. Update your profile details by uploading the required photo, filling in the required details (*) , and changing the default password for your account’s security.
8. Upon filling out the required fields, the web administrators will review your posted data. Once approved, your profile will be displayed among our registered partners.
A. Make sure to fill out the required details (For individuals: Complete name including middle initials, For juridical person: Complete Business Name as shown in DTI/SEC Registration; License No./Registration No./Accreditation No.; Email Address; Mobile No.).
B. Update your profile account within 7 days from the date of registration. System will automatically deactivate non-updated accounts.
Take advantage of the global edge.
About the author:
Globelister is a real estate support website which aims to support the real estate industry by providing excellent services to its partners and consumers all across the globe.